Komodo is pleased to announce that Bittrex has decided to list a KMD-USD trading pair on its exchange starting on February 7, 2019.
Important Information for Bittrex Users
For those who are interested in using the KMD-USD pair on Bittrex, please read this important information first. This new KMD-USD trading pair will not be available in all geographic locations and those who wish to trade between KMD and USD may have to take additional steps in order to do so.
If you’re a Bittrex user and you’re interested in trading between KMD and USD starting, please begin the process now to ensure that you’re eligible to begin trading as soon as possible.
You can find more information in this guide from Bittrex. Please direct any questions or queries to the Bittrex support team.
Fiat Gateways For KMD
The soon-to-arrive KMD-USD pair on Bittrex adds to the growing list of fiat gateways that can be used to purchase KMD. Other options for buying KMD with fiat currencies include:
- Using any of the 170,000 crypto ATMs run by Netcoins around the globe
- Using BitPanda to buy KMD with Euros online or at one of 400 post offices in Austria
- Using CoinFlip crypto ATMs to both buy and sell KMD
- Using the Cred micro-investing application
- Using the fiat gateways on Peer2Group services
- Using the Peer2Krd service to buy prepaid debit cards with KMD
It is Komodo’s mission to accelerate the global adoption of blockchain technology and the Komodo team understands that creating fiat gateways is one excellent method of promoting this goal.