Komodo Wallet (desktop) v0.7.0 is available now! This release adds support for 27 new cryptocurrencies and implements the KMD burn program for desktop trades.
This release also completes the NetID migration and DEX network layer upgrade for desktop users.
If you have previously downloaded Komodo Wallet (desktop), please update to this latest version to ensure you are able to continue trading on the DEX.
New Cryptocurrency Listings
AVA-BEP20_OLD, ILN, MKR-PLG20, GAME-ERC20, PYR-PLG20, KIIRO-BEP20, KIIRO, BLOCX, DOGEC, GBX-BEP20, SHIB-PLG20, AVA-ERC20, GAME-PLG20, EURE-PLG20, EURE-ERC20, CHSB-ERC20_OLD, DFX-PLG20_OLD, BORG-ERC20, USDC-PLG20_OLD, AYA-BEP20, ARPA-PLG20, DIAC, SUM, GLC, GBX, GMT-PLG20, PYR-ERC20
- Updates to v2.0.0-beta API, which includes the KMD fee burn program
- Moves to trading NetID 8762
Explorebutton for coin wallet pages which have a block explorer in coins_config.json
rpc portdisplay to settings > about
- Adds orderbook filters to simple view
- Adds pair volume traded stats on pro view
- Adds links to markets info and orderbooks, requested here
- Adds comparisons between
currently_enabledregistries and the
get_enabled_coinsrpc response to ensure coins active in mm2 are visible in app, and no repeated attempts at activation on an active coin are made.
- Improves the activation flow by implementing an activation_queue to split large selections into smaller chunks with slight delays in between to avoid overloading
- Adds LCW price source
- Improves ZHTLC sync flow
- Fixes percentage display of ZHTLC assets while activating, and set up signal connection to keep all front end percentage displays in sync
- Fixes custom coin adding form (fixed BEP/ERC, disabled QRC)
- Reduces Tendermint fees
- Misc CI/CD updates
- Adds boilerplate code for v2 erc activation. Code is not yet active, but in place for further testing
- Misc housekeeping
- Fixes typos
- Updates vcpkg dependencies
- Sets coins to wallet-only to favor SegWit for trades where available
- Removes Geoblock/IP checking code
- Fixes fiats rotation display bug
- Fixes faucet parse error