The release of AtomicDEX v0.4.2 is an important step forward for cross-chain, cross-protocol DEX technology with the introduction of Binance Smart Chain support and major UX/UI upgrades.
AtomicDEX now offers the best decentralized, trustless wrapped token bridge for BEP-20 tokens in the entire crypto sector.
Users can trade ETH, UNI, AAVE, and other assets on both the Ethereum network and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) directly from the AtomicDEX non-custodial wallet. KMD is also now supported on both the native Komodo blockchain network as well as BSC via AtomicDEX.
"Komodo is once again making history with this latest release of AtomicDEX. The integration of Binance Smart Chain into AtomicDEX is huge news for anyone interested in blockchain interoperability. I think more now than ever people are looking for decentralized and trustless solutions, and Komodo is delivering the most complete experience for DEX trading in crypto. AtomicDEX isn't an ERC-20 DEX or a BEP-20 DEX. It's a cross-chain, cross-protocol DEX for everyone, regardless of what blockchain you want to use." Komodo CTO Kadan Stadelmann
✅ AtomicDEX v0.4.2 Is LiveTake Me To AtomicDEX Download
Note: If you already have AtomicDEX on your mobile or desktop, you can update to the latest version directly in-app.
AtomicDEX Dashboard Tab Comparison: old (left) vs. new (right)
AtomicDEX DEX Tab Comparison: old (left) vs. new (right)
🚀Release Notes (Desktop)
- 📈 Add portfolio pie chart and line chart
- ➖ Add a double slider on the DEX page to specify min_volume and volume at the same time
- 🍎 Sign MacOS installer and DMG file
- 🥇 Add BEP20 support for wallet and trade
- 🥇 Add the following stablecoin BEP20 tokens:
- 🥇 Add the following BEP20 tokens:
AAVE... and more
- 🥇 Add the following UTXO coins:
- 🥇 Add the following SmartChain coins:
- 🥇 Add the following ERC20 tokens:
- ⚠️ Add a warning and tooltip in orderbook when a user doesn't have enough funds to select an order
- 👀 Add best orders widget that shows best orders available based on trading inputs
- 🧪 Add an experimental trading bot that update maker order with a defined spread - usable by config file only
- 🆙 Add self update feature for next release of the application
- 🍴 Facilitate fork of the application and renaming.
- 🎨 Facilitate color and theme customization through theme configuration files
- 💅 Sort wallets name
- 💅 Add responsiveness to dex page, rework the pro view
- 💅 Revamp the table of coins in a portfolio - make the scroll smoother
- 💅 Revamp settings widget
- 🧹 Clean backend code
- 🎥 Add some animations and smoothness
- 🏦 Fees are now shown before starting a swap in the trading_page
- 🧹 Remove hardcoded seed nodes when starting mm2
- ⚠️ Disable trading for supernet assets
- 🍎 Change the common AppData folder on MacOS from
~/Library/Applications Support/AtomicDex Desktop
- 🍎 Fix high CPU usage on Apple
- 🏥 Fix custom coins addition using coingecko api
- 🆘 Fix deadlock / connection problem
- 📉 Fix chart visual
- 🥧 Fix pie chart visual
*The above includes combined release notes for v0.4.1 and v0.4.2.
🚀Release Notes (Mobile)
Features & Enhancements
Added BNB and 42 BEP20 tokens
Trade preimage RPC for fee calculation
Added theme switcher (dark/light)
Swap status import/export functionality
Swap status details (TX id)
Handling trade min volumes (new API RPC)
Display fiat value (reward, withdrawal)
QTUM/QRC20 hardfork support
Refresh connection button
Visual enhancements (rewards, light theme, icons)
Fixed asset removal
Fixed disabling all coins
Fixed news feed preview
🗳️Accessing VOTE2021 Tokens
For KMD holders interested in voting in the Season 5 Notary Node Election, you can now access your VOTE2021 tokens from your AtomicDEX wallet. The voting deadline for the Season 5 Notary Node Election is quickly approaching. Be sure to vote for the candidate(s) you want to see elected prior to April 23rd, 2021 at 12:00 UTC!
Note: VOTE2021 was distributed at a 1:1 ratio based on how much KMD you held in your AtomicDEX wallet prior to the blockchain snapshot that took place on April 2nd, 2021.Read The Full Voting Guide Here
🦎More About Komodo
Komodo is a community-focused open-source technology provider that offers the resources and infrastructure required for anyone to build DEXs, cross-protocol financial applications, and independent blockchains. Komodo’s mission is to support blockchain interoperability. The project’s flagship application is AtomicDEX - a non-custodial multi-coin wallet and atomic swap-powered DEX rolled into one app. AtomicDEX is compatible with 99% of cryptocurrencies in existence and offers the widest cross-chain, cross-protocol trading support in the entire blockchain industry.
Komodo AtomicDEX is an open-source protocol and engine that enables anyone to launch blockchain applications powered by atomic swap technology. Cross-protocol DEXs, multi-coin wallets, NFT marketplaces, and initial DEX offering (IDO) portals are just a few applications that can be built.