Attend the Spring 2021 BPSAA Webinar and earn KMD while learning about challenges and solutions related to blockchain privacy, security, and adoption.
How To Participate
Follow the instructions below. Submit your entry between March 27th, 2021, 18:00 UTC and April 4, 2021, 18:00 UTC.
1. Download AtomicDEX and find your AtomicDEX KMD address.
2. On Twitter, use #bitcoin and #bpsaa in a tweet to tell us about something you learned from the Spring 2021 BPSAA Webinar. Higher quality responses will receive a larger KMD reward. You can write your tweet in English or your native language!
3. Sign up for our mailing list; and fill out this form. Make sure to check your inbox to confirm your email address and finalize your entry.
Only entries that take place in the 7-day period mentioned above are eligible to earn KMD rewards. We reserve the right to reject any entries from spam bots and bounty hunters who try to submit multiple entries.
1. I participated in a previous Earn4Learning opportunity and received my KMD. Can I participate in this one?
Yes! For example, if you earned KMD for a February event, you can also earn KMD by participating in the Spring 2021 BPSAA Webinar.
2. When are Earn4Learning KMD rewards usually airdropped?
Rewards are usually airdropped the following month of the event you participated in. For example, if you participate in the March event, you'll likely receive your rewards sometime after April 20th - and before the next Earn4Learning opportunity takes place.
3. I participated in the Spring 2021 BPSAA Webinar Earn4Learning opportunity and still haven't received my KMD. Who do I contact?
If you don't receive your reward before May 1, 2021, send an email to [email protected]. We'll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.