AtomicDEX v0.4.3 is now available to download on Windows, macOS, and Linux! Check out all the latest features, enhancements, and bug fixes in this release.
After adding custom token support for ERC-20 and QRC-20 tokens in previous releases, Komodo's AtomicDEX extends the InstaList feature to the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem. AtomicDEX users can now easily and instantly list, store, and trade any BEP-20 token!
Release Notes (Desktop)
- Add the following UTXO coins:
- Add the following pegged tokens:
- Add the following BEP-20/ERC-20 tokens:
- Add 2FA in the settings (experimental on Windows/macOS)
- Custom BEP20 tokens addition
- Settings to change the limit number of simultaneous coins enabled
- Use adaptive custom header for macOS (native look window)
- Update to the last version of AtomicDEX API
- Add 4 AUR electrums
- Improve various min volume usage for pro trading view
- Extend Russian translations
- Extend French translations
- SSL electrums for ABY
- Use our own BSC nodes
- Installer for forked project now correctly set the name of the maintenance tool
- Beautify notifications modal
- More checks when sending coins if parent chain are non enabled or zero balance
- More checks for the trading page when trading tokens with parent chain handling
- New icons for various coins
- Add new themes (reset assets config to be able to see the new themes)
- Fix various text overflow in the app
- Remove table frame in contact edition modal (addressbook)
- Fix icon position in addressbook
- Fix fees display for transactions
- Fix minimize window on Windows/macOS
- Disable wallet charts (Turn it back to WIP / CPU consumption)
- Add network retry, use Komodo fiat rates API
Ubuntu 16.04 is no longer supported: Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS is no longer supported Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS reached the end of its five-year LTS window on April 30th 2021 and is no longer supported by its vendor, Canonical except through a paid annual Extended Security Maintenance.
If you want to still use AtomicDEX (Desktop) on 16.04 you need to compile manually from the wiki build instructions page.