We are looking for Software Test Engineers to join the Komodo Platform QA Team
If you are extreme in your attention to detail and take pride in improving the quality of software, we want to hear from you. Komodo is hiring detail oriented Software Test Engineers with an outstanding attitude to join our development team and ensure the quality of our platform.
As Software Test Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You will be an integral part of the team and responsible for ensuring the quality of our applications and APIs via manual and automated testing.
The ideal candidate will extended experience as a Software Test Engineer or Quality Engineer and is comfortable with API test automation and building test frameworks from scratch.
- Partner with Developers, Product Managers and other QA Engineers to ensure we have good test coverage
- Develop Test Plans and Test Cases covering functional and performance requirements
- Automate the functional, regression and sanity test cases using any tools that you are comfortable with
- Test API features using any tool that you are comfortable with
- Ensure the automated tests will run successfully on multiple browsers/OS/devices
- Perform manual testing as needed
- Document bugs in JIRA as needed
- Perform Regression and Sanity Testing for every release cycle
- Hands on software testing and quality assurance experience on at least one of the languages/stacks: C/C++, Rust, React, React/Electron, React/Meteorjs
- Experience developing automated tests with popular testing toolkits or frameworks
- Experience developing Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Data
- Experience with different OSs (Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Android, OSx) and/or devices
- Experience with GUI and CLI testing
- Previous professional experience with blockchain technology testing is a huge plus