BlocNATION’s token crowdsale will be underway soon, and today they have exciting news: “We are giving away two million BNTN Tokens!” Yes, you read that right. BlocNATION will be giving away two million of their new BNTN tokens to people who follow the instructions in this post.
1 million BNTN tokens will be sent to registered KMD addresses that qualify.
An additional 1 million is being offered as a stretch goal and will be distributed evenly amongst KMD registered wallet addresses if BlocNATION’s telegram exceeds 15K members.
Registration deadline is April 10th 2018.
Giveaway will occur after the ICO concludes.
How Do I Participate in the BNTN Giveaway?
- Join BlocNATION’s Telegram Channel. https://t.me/blocnation_official
- Join Komodo’s Telegram Channel. https://t.me/KomodoPlatform_Official
- Invite your friends to our Telegram Channels. Add a minimum of three friends! (we can see the invitations you send via an admin dashboard)
How to invite friends on telegram:
- Click the BlocNATION Logo at the top of the telegram app.
- Select “add member.”
- Press the names of the friends you want to add. (Note: Simply sharing the link won’t let us see who you invited, so make sure you follow the instructions!)
4. Download the latest version of the Agama wallet. to get your KMD address.
5. Fill out this registration form.
That’s it! Stay tuned on both the Komodo and BlocNATION channels for updates on when/how the BNTN tokens will be distributed. 🙂
Only 1 Public Address/User allowed. Only 1 Entry/Person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. Komodo Platform and BlocNATION’s decision is final.
Giveaway will be paid out post ICO.
What is BlocNATION?
BlocNATION has developed a blockchain-based dApp that will function as a hub for the token economy at PouchNATION events, hotels, and venues. The BNTN app enables users to hold altcoins, acquire event tickets, rent hostels, refill their wallets online, get cash-back, and more.
What is PouchNATION?
PouchNATION, established in 2012, is Southeast Asia’s leading cashless payment community. They give people access to wristbands that allow cashless payments at events, festivals, and venues across borders.
They offer event organizers, brands, and hostels an end-to-end guest management platform for audiences ranging in size from 3,000-150,000 people. PouchNATION helps their clients manage the guest experience from ticketing, registration, cashless payments, and access control to social media engagement, brand activations, data and merchant management.
Read more about the worlds first decentralized ICO.
To stay up to date with Komodo, Sign Up for our 5 Bullet Friday E-mail list here. By signing up, we will begin sending weekly Komodo newsletters and official updates directly to you.